Dues are based on a calendar year (Jan 1-Dec 31).
Did you know that your annual AFS membership dues of $150 provides benefits of at least $500? By renewing your AFS Membership you will receive:
- Subscription to Filtration Solutions quarterly publication
- Subscription to Filtration News with a value of $125
- Conference registration savings of up to $225 per conference (includes the Spring Annual Conference, Fall Topical Conference and Local Chapter Conferences).
And now you will also receive CEU’s for attending any of our Filtration Basics Short Courses and Advanced Courses offered at any of our meetings. These CEU’s were first offered to our Fall 2005 Course attendees. AFS is also considering expanding the FBSC at regional meetings and providing employment opportunity booths at Spring and Fall conferences.
Participation and membership in the AFS shows your peers, employees, employers and future employers that you value the filtration technical and commercial expertise that AFS provides.
• Opportunities for networking with business leaders, technical experts and corporate management with an interest in Fluid/Particle Separations.
• Staying updated with new technology developments, equipment and processes.
• Continuous learning: upgrading your individual skill set.
• Filtation News, an Eagle Press publication.
• Discounted registration fees to AFS conferences, expos and short courses.
• Free AFS local chapter membership.
• Half price subscription (10 issues) to Filtration & Separation Magazine, an Elsevier Advanced Technology publication.