Join the AFS list and receive the monthly newsletter.
Started in 1987, AFS is focused on adding value to AFS membership by providing a venue where people with an interest in Fluid/Particle Separation meet to exchange ideas, share technology advancements, identify needs and opportunities, spot trends and changes in the industry and learn from each other.
To this end AFS organizes annual Technical Conferences, Topical conferences, short courses and expositions. AFS also publishes "Filtration Basics" Short Course Notes, as well as conference proceedings. AFS regularly publishes a newsletter updating news and events of the society and its corporate sponsors.
With over 300 members AFS provides a unique forum for anyone involved in Fluid/Particle Separations to interact and learn, share experiences and gain new insights. Isn't it time you joined your peers?
Individual and Student Membership
$125 US Individual
$250 Consultant Membership*
*A Consultant membership is for an individual consultant. It has all the benefits of an individual membership, plus a profile page on the AFS website.
Dues are based on a calendar year (Jan 1-Dec 31).
Did you know that your annual AFS membership dues of $125 provides benefits of at least $500? By renewing your AFS Membership you will receive:
- Subscription to Filtration News with a value of $20
- Conference registration savings of up to $225 per conference (includes the Spring Annual Conference, Fall Topical Conference and Local Chapter Conferences).
And now you will also receive CEU’s for attending any of our Filtration Basics Short Courses and Advanced Courses offered at any of our meetings. These CEU’s were first offered to our Fall 2005 Course attendees. AFS is also considering expanding the FBSC at regional meetings and providing employment opportunity booths at Spring and Fall conferences.
Participation and membership in the AFS shows your peers, employees, employers and future employers that you value the filtration technical and commercial expertise that AFS provides.
• Opportunities for networking with business leaders, technical experts and corporate management with an interest in Fluid/Particle Separations.
• Staying updated with new technology developments, equipment and processes.
• Continuous learning: upgrading your individual skill set.
• Filtation News, an Eagle Press publication.
• Discounted registration fees to AFS conferences, expos and short courses.
• Free AFS local chapter membership.
• Half price subscription (10 issues) to Filtration & Separation Magazine, an Elsevier Advanced Technology publication.
- Agrilectric Research
- Ahlstrom Filtration LLC
- Air Techniques International
- Albarrie Environmental Services
- APC Filtration Inc.
- Carolina Filters
- Cerex Advanced Fabrics
- Cim-Tek Filtration
- Cummins Filtration Inc.
- Delta Pure Filtration
- Dexmet Corporation
- Donaldson Company, Inc.
- Dorstener Wire Tech
- Edward C. Gregor & Associate
- E. Mayer Filtration Consulting
- Filtration & Separation Technology
- Filtrona Porous Technologies
- Flow Ezy Filters
- Franklin Adhesives & Polymers
- G Bopp USA Inc.
- GE Water Process and Technologies
- GKD-USA, Inc.
- Harrigan Solutions
- Hayward Flow Control
- Hollingsworth & Vose
- IBR Laboratories
- IFTS Testing & Research
- Industrial Netting
- International Filtration News
- Kavon Filter Products
- Kaydon Environmental Services Group
- Keystone Filters
- Lydall Filtration
- Monadnock Non-Wovens LLC
- Mott Corporation
- MyCelx Technologies
- Nexo Solutions
- Oberlin Filter
- Parker Hannifin Corp.
- Porex Filtration
- PROTEC-Professional Technical
- Puradyn Filter Technologies
- Purolator Advanced Filtration
- Quantachrome Instruments
- Rosedale Products, Inc.
- Sefar, Inc.
- Stockmeier Urethanes USA, Inc.
- W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
- Wire Tech, Inc.
- Zeus, Inc.