AAF International (aafintl.com)
Location: Louisville, KY
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 502-637-0354 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
EEO is the Law
AAF International is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.
Required Skills and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering or applied Mathematics, Masters preferred.
- 3 – 5 years of work experience in industry or academia, some domain-specific modeling experience (e.g., Computational Fluid Dynamics expertise), Filtration experience is a plus.
- Experience developing, modifying, validating, and executing models and simulations.
- Ability to apply principles of math, logic, or scientific thinking to a wide variety of intellectual and practical problems.
- Develop advanced filtration media and filter concepts into workable design to aid product development using mathematical modelling.
- Use simulation software to perform filter design (pleat geometry and pleat count) optimization to support product improvement/development trials.
- Develops and employs modeling and simulation decision support tools to map and analyze product development and resource planning.
- Lead the improvement/development of our in house TCO (total cost of ownership) program to support sales and marketing.
- Use computer Modeling and TCO software tools to develop data as a basis for making managerial or technical decisions.
- Conduct technical training/presentations related to TCO and modelling to AAF’s customers/sales/marketing.
- Develop correlation of theoretical results with actual lab results by working with lab personnel on verification tests, conduct tests if needed, and analyze test results
- Implement and manages approved projects within established budgets and schedules.
- Provide input and assistance for project proposals.
- Monitor testing, design and manufacturing processes of specific projects to ensure compliance with customer specifications and all governmental rules and regulations.
- Keep abreast of new developments, materials or processes for use in adaptations to company products
- Review Sales and Marketing information and/or customer requirements and advice on feasibility and estimated cost of the potential simulations.
- Provide engineering services to other departments as required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1290815