APC Filtration Inc. (apcfilters.com)
APC is an ISO 9001.2008 quality managed manufacturer with factories in Canada and China providing over 34 years of custom air filter design, engineering, manufacturing, filter testing and integrity testing to original equipment manufacturers (OEM’s) of industrial, commercial and domestic equipment and appliances.
Our mission is to maintain our reputation for excellence in the manufacturing of high quality custom made filter products for our customers. Continuous product innovation, partnerships with OEM's (original equipment manufacturers) and approved raw material suppliers have provided resilient relationships for future success and sustainability.
We seek a Business Development Manager to expand our OEM client base and further diversify the industries we serve today. Knowledge of air filtration, equipment manufacturers, applications and markets are essential in your success to expand and diversify our business in North America.
This position does not require relocation.
Candidates must have a strong background in critical air filtration for diversified industries and a track record selling to original equipment manufacturers (OEM’s) of industrial, commercial and domestic appliances and equipment.
Candidates must have a minimum of five (5) years experience working within an ISO.9001 Quality Management System with a proven record of successful sales, management, customer negotiations and performance measurement.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- An excellent understanding of air filtration requirements for diverse applications and industries.
- A proven sales record with CRM software knowledge to produce measurable sales reports, opportunities and target market evaluation.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- The ability to multitask and take accountability for actions and decisions.
- Excellent computer skills working with CRM, MS Word and Excel.
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus plan, paid travel expenses, 401K/profit sharing and compensated healthcare.
This position is open to candidates located in The United States of America and Canada.
Please reply with a cover letter to: email@example.com
The ideal candidate will have:
Eaton located in Tinton Falls, NJ has an opening for a Program Manager. The Program Manager is responsible for the successful execution of the program(s) and projects and their budget allocation. Lead the Filtration Division Teams to drive project customer satisfaction, technical performance, on-time delivery of project milestones, and financial performance to budget and product cost targets. Manages the Program Portfolio to meet goals of Strategic Alignment, Maximize Value and Balance, while providing effective Resource Management. Eaton’s Filtration division is a leader in liquid filtration that can help companies improve product quality, increase manufacturing efficiency, protect employees and equipment, and help achieve sustainability goals. We help our customers make liquid products and processes clean and pure whether they are involved in sanitary processes like pharmaceutical, food and beverage; industrial water, petrochemicals, marine, automotive, municipal water, agriculture and construction equipment; or power generation from coal, natural gas, nuclear, hydropower and wind.
- Manages the financial performance of program(s) and projects. Responsibility, Authority and Accountability (RAA) for every project scope delivery and successful execution within technical, schedule, cost and quality commitments.
- Provides functional supervision to the Project leaders assigned to the Program. Establishes objectives and goals and provides direction to the program and project teams in areas of customer concerns, potential changes in scope and risk assessment. Facilitates the implementation of program management processes at the site, business unit or Division.
- Manage effective stakeholder communications. Improve organization responsiveness to customer requirements. Perform regular technical program review meetings with SLT with emphasis on project performance, major execution issues, and risk and opportunity analysis.
- Ensure standard program management processes are utilized and adequate support to the program and project teams by coordinating PM reviews, preparing & publishing PM metrics and reports. Maintain metrics for program for value (MMP, ROI), quality, technical performance and delivery through all of the phases.
- Coordinates all risks and requirements of the program into a complete integrated entity. This is accomplished by planning, controlling, integrating all projects into the programs and measuring all elements to ensure the requirements and goals are successfully achieved.
- Provides periodic program updates (Program Status Report – Green/Yellow/Red) of current situation relating to contractual milestones and problem/high risk areas (e.g., technical, cost, and schedule). Provides updates to the business units as well as divisional, and group levels.
- Represents the Filtration Division at Sector/Group level Program Management Councils and other corporate PM initiatives.
- Provides overall Program interface with the customer.
- Plays a key role in developing new Growth Funnel opportunities and proposals.
Eaton is a power management company with 2014 sales of $22.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 102,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. Because of the pivotal role we play, Eaton is committed to creating and maintaining powerful customer relationships built on a foundation of excellence. From the products we manufacture to our dedicated customer service and support, we know what’s important to you.
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements):
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution is required.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Program Management OR minimum 6 years of experience with a combination of Program Management with some Engineering and/or Product Management.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – both verbal and written with ability to make necessary status reports and technical presentations to Eaton management and customer.
- Experience in Risk Management.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- General knowledge of the Filtration industry including familiarity with products and applications.
- Ability to become the SME in short order and lead Filtration-wide implementations.
- Must be able to achieve goals by coaching and prompting as opposed to using direct supervision techniques.
- Must be capable of working effectively in diverse cultural situations with our global team members.
- Must be capable of initiating and providing recommendations for Division and Group senior leadership review and approval that will achieve desired outcomes.
- Up to 25% travel.
- Engineering degree preferred.
- Experienced in process equipment or hydraulics products New Product Development (NPD) programs.
- Proven Leadership skills – ability to manage both horizontally and vertically within a complex organization to achieve goals.
- Fully demonstrating to proficient in Program and Project Management methodologies, processes and tools.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) accreditation (PMP) highly recommended.
Click here to apply